Saturday, May 2, 2009

mis⋅cel⋅la⋅ne⋅ous

It's been awhile so I'll get right to it.
Lincoln finished finals on Thursday (Yay!), Evey has had a cold (BOOO!), and I have been enjoying the nice weather (it's getting humid though, which isn't so great).

Evey checking out some flowers at Duke Gardens.

Lincoln and Evey posing on a bridge at Eno River.

Evey thought something was funny...
Not sure what it was.

It seems like we never have pictures of the two of us.

Evey's natural curl and NC's humidity make some BIG hair!

2 comments:

Loralee said...

I'd kill for hair like that! I'm a little jealous of the natural curl.

rivets said...

The garden looks beautiful. Everything probably grows like crazy there.
Love Evey's hair, it is getting so long, and love the curls.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...