Saturday, October 24, 2009

NC State Fair

Friday afternoon we headed to the North Carolina State Fair. It was HUGE!!! I couldn't believe the rows and rows of games, rides, food, etc. Evey loved Loved LOVED the petting zoo. There were a lot of goats, a few calves, a camel, some alpaca, and a couple of kangaroos.

Entering the fair from the back gate. I thought this was such a pretty backdrop.


Lincoln and Evey among the madness.


I took Evey a couple minutes to get the hang of feeding the animals. They were a little aggressive.


That carrot slice is just out of reach...


Lincoln's favorite part of the fair-- the Wienermobile

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the one of Evey teasing the goat with the carrot just out of reach!

Glad you found my blog--I love reading yours!! And you're so good at updating it often, you inspire me!

:) Amy

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...