Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shmorgusboard

This post is going to be all over the place. Maybe I shouldn't attempt to do this while I am sick. "Flu like symptoms" are NO fun!

Last week we headed to good ol' Target for family pictures. Evey's adorable in this picture but it looks like both Lincoln and I are crushing her little fingers.


This is the family shot we chose to purchase. Overall I like it...

We also have a few days with some pretty good rain. Evey LOVES stomping through the puddles!



Also this past week Lincoln went to his first Duke Basketball game. We both have tickets for a November game. I can't wait to be a Cameron Crazy!!! I'm sure I will have some great pictures to post.

The last bit of this shmorgusboard post...
I got crazy with the scissors and cut bangs! AHH!


I actually really like them though.

2 comments:

The Harrises said...

I like the bangs, short and sassy. your family picture turned out wonderful. Will you be sending out Christmas cards? I think you should with a cute family picture like that.

Love the boots on Evey. Puddles are such easy entertainment for kids.

Southern Spud said...

Hey, I'm glad your Target picts turned out so cute! Evey's such a doll!

Splish-splashing is the best!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...