Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chaos

Evey and Lincoln at the park, pre-chaos. This girl still loves the swing as much as ever!


Evey had free range of her books for a couple of days while Lincoln and I (but mostly Lincoln) packed up our place in Maryland.


SO MANY BOXES! Lincoln is a stud-- he did the packing and now that we are in NJ he is doing the unpacking (literally, as I type).


Mid-move we went to Utah for a week to celebrate my parent's 40th anniversary. The kids were up early every moving. But especially Evey because she was on EST and didn't seem to adjust to MST until after we had returned. That was rough-- and a big part of the chaos.


Awww-- my darling parents. They were both crying when I took this picture. How I love them!

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

Your moves sound like ours! (Hubby doing all the work while the Wife sits on her rear.) ;)

Congrats to your parents! :) How blessed we are to have parents who love each other!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...