Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Modest or Trouble Maker?

I'm not sure what to think of baby Webb #2. At 18 weeks I had an ultrasound but his/her legs were closed so tightly the technician couldn't tell us the gender. So, today, at 24 weeks I had another ultrasound. AGAIN-- baby kept those legs closed. Luckily, I will get another chance to find out (at 32 weeks). My fingers are crossed that those baby legs are not!

Due July 26!

7 comments:

Dallin Webb said...

Boy!

Jessica said...

Jen that is so exciting! I'm happy for you. What a lucky baby.

Shauntel said...

We have the same due date! Woo hoo! Congratulations! I hope everything's going well with the pregnancy.

You can join our crazy club and not find out... :)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

oh my gosh!!! SERIOUSLY!!! he/she is already keeping you on your toes! :)

Marian said...

Wahooo! I'm happy for you guys. And I guess you'll be doing the green and yellow planning for a while!

Dimond Blogger said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I am due just before you and we are having another girl. I hope your pregnancy is going well. How are you liking your new place? How is Lincoln's job going? You should email me!

Southern Spud said...

YAY!!! Such great news!!! (or not on his/her modesty) ;) Babies sure do come on their own time table. I'm so thrilled for you!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...