Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The big 2-8!

I'll be honest, I'm starting to feel old. Today I turn 28.

28 is...
The natural number following 27 and preceding 29.
The atomic mass of silicon.
The atomic number of nickel.
The number of pedals most roses form.
The distance in billion of light years from one edge of the universe to the other.
The revolution time of the surface of the sun.
The degrees latitude of New Dehli, India.
The degrees longitude of Istanbul, Turkey.
The number of Chinese constellations.
The number of dominoes in standard domino sets.
The postal code of Madrid, Spain.
The number of permanent teeth that emerge by age 14 (for most people).

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! It's Avery's birthday too! Hope you have a wonderful day and don't feel old, you're not :)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

happy birthday! how does this not show up on Facebook??? Have a great celebration - you deserve it!! miss you here!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...