Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cuddle-Bug

Evey has turned into a little cuddle-bug. What a doll! She's growing fast, too fast!
We had a good week-- Lincoln had the day off yesterday because it was Memorial Day. I like it when we get to spend some extra time together. Over the weekend we went to see Indiana Jones. Lame. Lincoln didn't even like it...so that tells you how crappy it really was. Marisa babysat for us, like she usually does when we want to go out alone. It's nice having her so close. This weekend we also went to Willard Cemetery for the annual family get together at Grandpa Berg's grave.
Today Marisa and I (with the kids, of course) drove up to Bear Lake to check out her in-laws cabin. My family is headed up there in a week so we wanted to see what kind of equipment it had. Equipment? That's not the right word but I can't think of a better one to use right now. Next week will be a lot of fun at the cabin. I'll be sure to take some good pics. I have four for today's entry. Enjoy!
Just a cute picture of Evey. Lincoln had the camera out and Evey started posing.



Evey likes twisting her head so she can look at us when we are driving in the car. It will be so nice when she is old enough to sit forward-facing.




Evey was starting to feel tired...so she took a little rest. I love Lincoln's facial expression-- what a cutie!




This is the crew that made it to Willard Cemetery. We had delicious sandwiches made by Tricia, Char, and Dad. The girls had fun playing hide and seek behind the headstones.

1 comment:

The Garfields said...

cute pictures! Evey is such a cutie. Tesla loves her for a friend. I love looking at your blog. It's way fun

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...