Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rainy Days

It's been a nice couple of days. It was really warm over the weekend...too warm. Yesterday and today it has been cool and rainy. I love the rain!
Yesterday my mom and a couple of my sisters came up to hangout. We first went out to lunch --that was WILD. There were five adults and six kids. I dare say it was fun, and like I said before...WILD! After lunch we went to Marisa's for a couple of hours. It's always fun to talk with them and have the kids play. Evey doesn't play much though. She just does a lot of watching.
Today I'm feeling a little sick....it's mostly just a cough. Lincoln stayed home from work because he isn't feeling real well either. We watched the movie Juno. It's funny, I really liked it. We are watching it for a second time right now. :)
I took this picture of Evey earlier in the week. I think she is so cute! I bought the headband from a neighbor who makes them with all sorts of cute, colorful flowers.

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

That is such a cute picture of Evey. What a cute little girl. I love the headband, find out how to make them and we can make our own!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...