So...I had my first official Mother's Day! Evey (really Lincoln) bought me some nice earings. We were out shopping for my mom and Delila (Lincoln's mom) when I saw the earings. I told Lincoln that Evey wanted to get me those for Mother's Day. :) It worked out perfectly.
On Mother's Day we went to Ogden to see both of our families. At the Webb's house we ate dinner, watched the Jazz game and Dallin, Lincoln's brother on a mission, called. That evening we went to Melanie's house to have a big family home evening with my side of the family (Smith's). We made homemade pizza for dinner, listened to a lesson given by Ella and just hung out the rest of the time. It was sooo much fun, my family is the best!
I don't have more to write about but I do have some fun pictures.
On Mother's Day we went to Ogden to see both of our families. At the Webb's house we ate dinner, watched the Jazz game and Dallin, Lincoln's brother on a mission, called. That evening we went to Melanie's house to have a big family home evening with my side of the family (Smith's). We made homemade pizza for dinner, listened to a lesson given by Ella and just hung out the rest of the time. It was sooo much fun, my family is the best!
I don't have more to write about but I do have some fun pictures.
She's so curious about everything...in this case, the camera.
Evey LOVES her new toy snake.
No comments:
Post a Comment