Evey was sick last week and she seems to have gotten over it but the little lady passed it on to Lincoln. I've got my fingers crossed that I don't catch it next. :)
This week we did some fun stuff. Evey and I went to the Willow Park Zoo with some neighbors on Wednesday. The three of us went to Clearfield on Thursday to babysit Melanie's girls, Ella and Claire. With the weather being so nice the past couple of days we have hungout outside a lot with the neighbors. Today I even pulled out the little pool and the kids played in it. Most of the kids anyway, Evey cried because it was cold.
Evey in a very darling summer outfit!
She loves her sippy!
1 comment:
Rex and Everett have had the barfing bug and it was really bad. I haven't gotten it yet, so I too am keeping my fingers crossed! Evey is such a little cutie! i wish we lived closer so we could play! Gosh!
Post a Comment