Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Big City

Today we ventured to Raleigh for our first time since we've lived in NC. We met up with some friends at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. It was pretty cool, especially for being free!

Lincoln and Evey walking downtown.


A family photo with Mr. T-Rex. Evey loved the museum so I'm not sure why she doesn't seem to be happy in the picture.



Taking a closer look at those teeth.


Again, a serious face...


Evey and Elliot measuring up in the dinosaur foot print.

1 comment:

The Pollard Family said...

Jenny, how are you? Nanette told me how cute your blog is, so I had to check it out. Evey is soooo cute:) I'm sending you an invite to ours. I hope everything is going well for you and your family.:)-Kirsten

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...