Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Naps

Evey has always been a pretty good napper. I love having that 2+ hours to get things done that are difficult to do when she's awake. But, about once every two weeks I end up taking a little nap of my own. Yesterday, I took a nap and Evey did not. Dun, dun, dun!

I entered Evey's room and noticed that the toys which usually look like this....



Looked like this...


And Evey's bed had become party central...


No wonder she didn't nap.

6 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

Jenny I love it! Talmage does that all the time and it drives me crazy. Hopefully they grow out of it.

Marian said...

That is sooo funny! I love how she "cleaned" the shelf clear off.

The Harrises said...

That blank picture made me say Ah Oh!

Amy said...

Hahahahahaha! That's so awesome! Funny post :)

Southern Spud said...

LOL!

rivets said...

What a girl!! Love the room and to cute faces.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...