Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
-
The kids had a four-day weekend so we packed up and headed south to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), MEX. It's a short 4-hour drive from P...
-
Maelle Nora Webb Born: August 2, 2011 9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches minutes after birth a few hours before heading home
-
I've been meaning to write this for the past week and just haven't gotten around to it. Lincoln is on the other room entertaining bo...
7 comments:
WOW Lincoln looks like a baby, Congrats on 5 years. I love the old pictures
Look how gorgeous you look! So in love, corny, but true!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
You know I love your wedding photos. Isn't it crazy how different we all look--already???
Last time I checked there was nothing corny about being in love. I mean, when you are soul mates, what do you expect?
Marian, you're great! LOL!
That was a very nice day. It will always be a wonderful memory. You both look so happy and beautiful in the picture. It is amazing how love does continue to grow with time.
Post a Comment