Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happenings-- or the lack there of

There really isn't a whole lot for me to blog about but it's been over a week so here I am-- blogging.
Lincoln has begun his last semester of school, EVER! He has been working hard on his thesis and I can't wait for it all to be over with. We have been applying like crazy to jobs and residencies. We have a couple of promising leads but nothing is for sure yet.
To keep the grandma's happy I've posted a few pictures of Evey below.

Evey relaxing in the tub with her beloved fish numbers surrounding her.


Down with the flu for a few days last week in which there was a lot of sleeping.

2 comments:

Larson Letters said...

Jenny! I hope you guys are getting over the nasty flu! Blah! Aren't you glad Linky-poo will be done soon! What is he graduating in?

The Harrises said...

I like the Little Mermaid. Sorry to hear she was sick. I guess that means more sleep for you? Something is going on here too.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...