Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!

2009 was a good year, but we have such great things to look forward to in 2010. Lincoln will graduate and we will most likely be moving to a new, unknown (to us) place. It will be very nice to have income rather than spending thousands for school.

Highlights from 2009:
Lincoln and I had our 4-yr anniversary
Evey turned 2
Lincoln passed the qualifier exam

Highlights from the last decade:
Both Lincoln and I graduated from high school and college
We got married
We traveled (Glacier, Mexico, San Fransisco, Florida, Alabama, DC, etc.)
Evey was born
We moved to NC for Lincoln's grad. school

2 comments:

The Harrises said...

When you look at it in decades, life seems really exciting. It just takes a decade to get it all done. Good luck with your unknown place.

Southern Spud said...

I really don't like thinking about you guys leaving!

So, how DO you pull off all that traveling? :) How fun!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...