Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music Video favorites...

I've seen plenty of videos in my day and these are at the top of my list. I just wanted to share. :)



4 comments:

Marian said...

Jenny, I love the one with all the dancing. It reminded me of a fun video I saw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkBepgH00GM

Southern Spud said...

My fav is the Crayola one. :) I'm just gonna have to post it on my blog as well!

Southern Spud said...

Oh, Marian, that one is awesome! I had to include it as well!

Amy said...

Wow, I just LOVE that Crayola song!! Wherever did you find it?? :)

I'm envious of your snow!! Evey looks soo cute all bundled up. And that hat is pretty rad. It could go with my boots! If only we lived closer to each other....

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...