Saturday, January 30, 2010

The White Stuff...

I'm not typically a big fan of snow but waking up to see white was kind of exciting. It's probably only about 4 in. deep-- which is my kind of "major storm".

Evey is cold but loving every minute of playing in the snow!


I was able to put my awesome hat to use.


Evey fell, so Lincoln was helping her get the snow out of her gloves.


4 comments:

Southern Spud said...

Aw, it's more than 4 inches! (Well, at least ours is. We've got at least 6 or 7 on our deck.)

Hey, I found a coat that's probably Evey's size while doing some last sorting through H's old clothes and meant to ask you if she was in need of one. Lemme know if you want to have/borrow it. :)

I've been sitting here thinking, Hmmm....looks like those snow pants S's mom bought H a year ago Christmas (when Spokane got 2 feet in two days--beauuutiful!) actually could have come in handy this year. . . . Oops!!!

Marian said...

I agree with the Southern Spud (otherwise known as R)! We for sure have at least 6 inches. Maybe even 8 in places. Oh and I like your hat!

Ashton said...

Sweet hat! I think the snow is way fun and Camden wants to be outside constantly. Too bad the roads are so bad we can't get together!!

The Harrises said...

Russian blood? That is one awesome hat. Glad you exceeded you snowfall for the year.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...